01 Banshee And Tilt Trailer. Must Sell

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yea i got two

minigun_2.jpg

minigun_1.jpg

Dude you still talk a lot of smack. Now you want to babble on like some gun guru with your knowledge of firearms, here try this one on for size. that GE mini gun you want just sold for a quarter of a million dollars.

gminin.jpg

Just in GE mini gun transferable loaded with mounts ammo cans and specialty items see pic below reduced $250,000 SOLD!!

In the interest of peace and harmony on BHQ please go take your street sweeper and other BS somewhere else, there are plenty of other forums out there that people like you could spoon-feed bullshit all-day long to each other and they would smile and ask for seconds. Not here buddy you came in here acting like a fool and now you can leave like one.

I want 5200.00 USD PLUS SHIPPING AND ALL OTHER FEES.

Thats pretty funny considering you can go buy a brand new one right down the street from me for 4900 + tax.

I dont know much about guns, but I kind of find that funny when you put in bold print that you would only consider trading your shee for one of those ge mini's and you talk about guns like you know your shit.

You're probably one of those dorks that when someone asks how fast your shee is you say it does 80-90 mph. So does my 5hp Briggs n Stratton go kart.....it just takes a little longer to get there.

original posted by ninjamaster

I will consider trading for a NIB GE minigun .308 with all accesories and premium ammo.

Maybe you should trade your banshee for a dumptruck,so you can haul your FAT ASS around and you can fill the bed up with your bullshit.

How old are you,like 14 or something.But in all honesty I don't need another trailer,but I'll give you 500 for the banshee.The shocks are probably junk from all that weight it had to bear and the handlebars are probably bent from your massive upper body strength. :lol: