Mx Swing Arm

i just got me a -1 lonstar swing arm and had my other stock one sitting around and i figured id just sell it. i did all the work myself at school and it came out fucking great!!!! i just cut out 2 inches and welded it on and made perfact fitting gussets and welded them in. this is the second one i have done and i kinda had fun doin it.

i put my old carrier on it since i really dont need it anymore alond with the chain adjusters that come with it. i didnt paint it yet and i had it spray painted black but it started to chip off so im still in the procces of getting all of the crap off, im painting it most likely crome or maybe black again im not too sure.

ill sell this whole setup for 80$, but im not too sure i want to sell the carrier and the swing arm seperate, if i get offers for the swingarm(60$) and the carrier (20$) at the same time i will sell them. B)

how much tread do you have on the tires? and wat sizes are both of them? would you put the holshots on the 190.?

and the welds are ok, they dont look the greatest but are def. stong as f*ck. i put a extra suport bar across the middle, i cut the steal out with a torch and it looks pretty choppy couse its not smooth, but it sure is stong and is welded on pretty good. im ganna try to get some black paint tommorw and paint it black.

-2 is more fun than -1... easier to wheelie over stumps and what not. The cool thing about having a cut stocker is that, to the uninitiated, the bike looks completely stock (ie more guys will step up to the line with you :ph34r: )