Banshee Spindles?

banshee0044

whats up everyone...i just wrecked my 2000 trinity banshee and need to rebuild the front end...i have everything but spindles. I have been told that you have to buy them straight from yamaha but are there any aftermarket spindles. please help me out...thanks

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

banshee0044 you cant use Raptor spindles on your banshee.

Someone should make and sell billet banshee spindles. Frocash, the only improvement I see with aftermarket spindles is the lighter wieght billet alum. Raptor, 400ex, all cannondales, yfz450, that new honda 450 and maybe the suzuki Z's and kfx's\dvx's all use billet aluminum spindles. 250r racers, swap out their stock steel spindles with billet 400ex ones, they then use an adaptor so they can still use the better 250r front brake calipers.

Blue Duece

a wheelie at 75 mph on a shee.......dude what you got done to your bike..im pushin 90 horse power and cant wheelie past third..........

Blue 2002-Passion Racing Engines 12 Port +4-370, Long Rod-Pro Circuits-PJ-34's, Delta 2's- Noss Head Custom Domes-Barnett Clutch-Pro Flow Impellor-+4 Timing Plate- 2+1 Arms -2 Swingarm-Elka Full Race SSD's-Scotts Stabilizer-Polished Sloted ITP's-Inline Cooler w/Temp Gage-15/40 Gearing

I would fire your engine builder... :lol: JK.

Blue Duece

a wheelie at 75 mph on a shee.......dude what you got done to your bike..im pushin 90 horse power and cant wheelie past third..........

Blue 2002-Passion Racing Engines 12 Port +4-370, Long Rod-Pro Circuits-PJ-34's, Delta 2's- Noss Head Custom Domes-Barnett Clutch-Pro Flow Impellor-+4 Timing Plate- 2+1 Arms -2 Swingarm-Elka Full Race SSD's-Scotts Stabilizer-Polished Sloted ITP's-Inline Cooler w/Temp Gage-15/40 Gearing

I would fire your engine builder... :lol:  JK.

well anyone of you that can wheelie at 75 mph is sooooooo full of shit........if you were geared low enough to wheelie in 5 th your top speed would be around 55mph in 6th pinned......and your motor would have to have the livin shit built out of it......and of course we are not talkin about yankin your bars so your front end comes of the ground a inch or two cause that aint a wheelie