braided brake line routing

Stellar or fireball can help you with that.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I am actually altering a swing arm at work. I had to beat mine back into shape to get my rear alignment correct. That gave me an idea so another fella and I are fabricating a swingarm that can absorb more if there is an impact to the rear axle. It’s be easier to adjust (kind of like lone star swingers, but we are going to try nitro cylinders to absorb axle impacts. They’ll theoretically absorb the impact but then, of course, force everything back into place almost instantly after the impact.
My swingarm was jacked up because someone obviously hit something hard with the rear tire or axle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Canadianshee said:

Needs final adjustment but clamp much cleaner them what they send with shock dd32d07c2bf87f9fb57539469cf21ba9.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

ya thats how i currently have mine, ordered two clamps but it looks like one will have to suffice

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Metal_man_Rob said:

I am actually altering a swing arm at work. I had to beat mine back into shape to get my rear alignment correct. That gave me an idea so another fella and I are fabricating a swingarm that can absorb more if there is an impact to the rear axle. It’s be easier to adjust (kind of like lone star swingers, but we are going to try nitro cylinders to absorb axle impacts. They’ll theoretically absorb the impact but then, of course, force everything back into place almost instantly after the impact.
My swingarm was jacked up because someone obviously hit something hard with the rear tire or axle.

the carrior tabs can bend. but becarefull. the stock swing arm has a weird angle to it, when the carrior is bolted on. it almost looks like one is crooked to one another

• Like 1

the carrior tabs can bend. but becarefull. the stock swing arm has a weird angle to it, when the carrior is bolted on. it almost looks like one is crooked to one another

I know when I flip the bike up to work under it, the swing arm looks bent inward where the bottom carrier bolt is. Like there are supposed to be spacers between the carrier and the adjusters.
I used a ratchet strap to pull one side forward so that the center line of both ends of the axle is the same distance to the center line of the swing arm pivot bolt then tightened it (making sure my chain remained properly adjusted.
I want to replace the swing arm with the lone star but first want to try this one we are making at work.
I wonder if I fucked up by squaring the axle to the frame.?

17 hours ago, locogato11283 said:

I’d rather have piggybacks. Both my drag bikes are Podiums with piggyback. Fox doesn’t make those anymore.

is this because of the less weight and ne need to mount the rezzy or due to some performance differe.ce you find in them? the only benefit I can think  of is better cooling for the rezzy over the piggy back. ( thats the whole point of both options over no piggy/rez)

• Like 1