Is this cylinder look ok it's only got 2 hrs on it

OK, here's why I asked...
1- He's a shyster at best
2- I'm not so sure those are Wiseco pistons
3- trying to determine if those are actually OEM cylinders
4- curious if those were bored and honed for cast pistons and have forged or vice-versa.
I put what you posted in quotes because at least 2 of those descriptions don't add up together.
Lol proof is your face. You just want to argue. That seller dont sell remanufactured or refurbished Chinese cylinders. Nothing on my banshee is from China. My bike dose save a knock off master cylinder but that's it

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Actually, just trying to figure out EXACTLY what is in the first pic to help YOU out with YOUR problem.
Trash oem cylinders. And I'm sorry those pistons are not wiseco they was vitos.. I realized that when i opened my box of wiseco pistons and still have 2 in the box. No one has really tried to help only troll. I'm rebuilding my banshee as we speak. I did complete rebuild and putting everything back on the engine right now. I would ask what size pistons are #4 and if I should re jett but I may get trash talked.i will admit I don't know the exact mechanics of a engine I just know I can take them apart and put the pieces back where they belong when I'm finished because I have pretty decent memory on certain things23d9de606eb0b7abab5eea3411419cd3.jpg

Ok so yall started trash talking because I said my cylinders are remanufactured lol and both my cylinders say they are remanufactured after taking a closer look at the listing on the cylinders I just got from a totally different seller one just said it in description other did not. So yall are fucking idiots and Obviously don't know what your talking about..7061ed36b6782a03c6d33195aed77b06.jpgdd14732945ba23a59478a3d615852b5e.jpg

Is toby holly sunshines sperm donor?
Hey skeeter Peter stfu your jokes are not even funny.. you call me dumb because I'm talking about remanufactured cylinders because they dont exist but 90% of cylinders on Ebay say remanufactured proof is right there.. you must be one of Jerry's kids

you can say whatever you want to say.  maybe spray some more green spraypaint on the cylinder walls to fill the scratches lol

Your saying they dont make remanufactured cylinders when they do So you can keep huffing spray paint before typing sentences saying what you want to say. Yall are fucking idiots d9a928b1873dea081f24e2b81f3d1a07.jpg3f424192789173acac5313a8ddf0ed27.jpg

you can say whatever you want to say.  maybe spray some more green spraypaint on the cylinder walls to fill the scratches lol

Next time you on them Hatfield and McCoy trails pay me a visit we can go riding lmao . I moved from Ohio to Williamson wv for the trails.