Banshee wont take throttle

03blkbanshee

Then maybe the parking brake thing was just coincidence. Maybe the reason its running so nice now is that I did have a bad leak at the reed valves, since that is the big thing that I worked on today. I also got the cabs synced finally as well.
I would agree, air leak is something that can give you hard time tuning and can kill engine fastest.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Well...I guess it isnt fixed after all. It sounds really good in the garage though. Sitting in the garage you can gun the throttle and she sounds awesome. The second you put it in gear and start letting the clutch out it just bogs out and sies. It will not pull its own weight (and mine). I thought that maybe the 25 pilot jets were a bit small so I put my 27.5's back in...but that made no difference. Tried different air screw adjustments as well.

I wish I had the knowledge that a bunch of these members had. Trying to learn mainly because I dont like the idea of being way out in the sand dunes or way up on a mountain and not know anything about how my "ride ticks", if you know what I mean. And yes...it has NO power at all. Sounds awesome sitting still...but I guess that doesnt count for much.

• Like 1