Air Filters

JG1

I think I’m gonna have to put them in the box that the rear fender was shipped in, which is HUGE and going to cost an arm and a leg to ship. Whatever though. If you make good use out of them, I’ll be happy. I’ll let you know tomorrow. 

USPS will give you flat rate boxes for free. You probably need a medium size. Like $15 to ship. Otherwise, cut the big box down. They don’t care what it looks like.

USPS will give you flat rate boxes for free. You probably need a medium size. Like $15 to ship. Otherwise, cut the big box down. They don’t care what it looks like.
Way too big for the flat rate box. These nurfs are huge dcef7d07277ad9385aaade0b9500934a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

When u gonna ride that thing!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lol, here's the deal, very limited riding until mid October. Here in NJ, laws are very strict about offroad riding. I live in residential with a postage stamp backyard.

I'm purchasing a 28 acre property in the pine barrens mid October. Has a bunch of trails and I plan on making a lot more.

Here's my soon to be home:
https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/108-White-Horse-Rd_Chatsworth_NJ_08019_M50666-41874

So, in the meantime, I just want to get it running right, and add parts basically to make it my own. I'll be riding probably everyday when I move.

19 minutes ago, sheerider11 said:

Go to harbor freight and get this lift table
Or I have this stand AC racing made. Not sure if they still make it tho. I believe factory43 does tho3b60e19410d18a36880bf7c4993f3ed9.jpg9535e7a80295ba3ae04d44b5ec5e64ef.jpg

What did that run from Harbor Freight?

I have off work tomorrow, I’ll take a ride over and see if they have it.