What Nerf Bars Are The Best?

I just recieved a set of AC Pro peg nerfs with relocated pegs. They say they should be down 1 back 1, These are down 2 back3. You can't reach the shift pedal with your feet on the pegs with a size 9 boot. According to AC , there's something wrong(DAH). So back they go. The welds on these are 50% perfect, 50% garbage, 2 spots missed. AC admits they had problems but say they now have it sorted out. I sure hope so!

I just recieved my replacement set of AC Pro pegs. These new ones are excellant fit, and the welds are very nice. These have the rear guards as well. I belive it is important that your nerf bars provide as much protection as possible, to keep someone else's wheels from getting into yours. Some nerfs are to far in at the front. A good nerf will have a slight angle out, not be below the center of your wheels, and come as far ahead and back to keep a tire from getting in contact with the face of your tire. I have seen some that leave as much as 12 inches open in front of the rear wheel. That's just to much! The AC's are good, the Graydons are good, and even the DG's are a good set.

just recieved a set of AC Pro peg nerfs with relocated pegs

I just recieved my replacement set of AC Pro pegs. These new ones are excellant fit, and the welds are very nice. These have the rear guards as well.

Just FYI, the nerfs with heal guards do NOT have reloacted pegs. I just sent back a set because I wanted relocated pegs and it didn't have them.

http://acracing.com/site/itemdetails.cfm?I...g=49&sort=price

Just so you know, and nobody else gets confused