Miss my Banshee!

It’s been a few years.. somewhere around 12 I guess, I was a pretty regular on here and loved it! I always loved banshee’s and when I got my 1st and second one I did not know much about them nor did I know about this site. From here I learned everything I ever needed to know to tweek it to the badazz bike it was. Time passed and I got rid of my girl,  then moved on to the street scene.  For some reason I’ve been thinking about the HQ and figured I’d say hello to the gang but everything’s gone.. lol 

Although I do see one familiar name right off the bat! Hey Locogoto.. My god.. how old are you? You still ride? you probably own this site by now right?? Spelling is probably off but you know who you are. I was hoping to see my old post and pics on here but I guess it’s all gone.  I’ll post a pic of my old ride.. may spark a memory.. had a big meet up at the Badlands in Indiana somewhere around 2010-2011 I think it was, and had one hell of a turnout, it was a blast! Banshees everywhere that day! 

I’ve tried to load pics of my Banshee but it just won’t let me..