Bearing sizes numbers not parts numbers

Bfever

Thinking of using a company like motion industries to get all of my bearings. And the best quality that I can, for hopefully cheaper than buying kit packages or whatever. However I don't know the actual sizes and etc.

I tried to pull the numbers off of partzilla, but motion industries can't match the numbers and etc? Anyone have a "full list" of bearings and seals for a banshee? Something that the company will recognize and then be able to help me or quote me?

Thanks!

Yes, I read about this from another post on here somewhere. Motion industries is in, I want to say by memory, Michigan? And the online poster had said that you could choose quality, like ceramic etc, and that it might be cheaper. As long as you have the bearing number for them to reference. If not, bossbearings is a good place, I've used them in the past. But I'm always looking for the better cheaper deal, but with quality. Aren't we all? This is an expensive recreation for sure!

Yes, it is still together. I'm going through everything, making upgrades along the way. Buying all the pieces for the puzzle before I have my guy do all of the work. So I want all the bearing sizes for the whole bike so I can find a manufacturer that may give me a better deal and better quality as like what you listed.

I'm going all out. And admit some purchases are vanity purchases. Knowing that my riding level will never match the bikes full capability, as I'm not a pro and etc. Just things I have already ordered like Laeger A-arms, Elka Stage5 shock and rear linkage, swing arm and durablue eliminator axel, omf beadlock rims, clutch lockout, full hinson billet racing clutch, shift mod, shift detent, promod trans. Xring chain, braided brake lines, rotors calipers, pads. Long list. Basically going to be a new built 4mill. Will never get my money back out of it, so I'll take it out in the hours I'll put into it, by riding it for years to come.

Long story. A friend of mine who used to work on my bike when he had his own shop and obviously other peoples bikes, is going to do the work. He also at different times has worked in other people's shops. But for whatever reason (my opinion in general) has not had it be consistent of enough work. Along with the struggle of trying to get people to pay their bills for the work rendered. And then he having to take them to court while holding their bikes etc etc. So he doesn't want to have all of the headaches with that type of business and so now he works construction and as a mechanic for a ranch.

So I was lucky that on his spare time and out of his home, which he lives right down the street from me, he agreed to do the build for less than half the going rate of a shop. About $25per hour. I agreed that I would do my own homework and buy all of the parts. Which in itself has been a fun education for sure. And gives me the appreciation of knowing every aspect of my bike and what I'm actually riding. A death machine, muhahaha 😂

10 minutes ago, Bfever said:

Long story. A friend of mine who used to work on my bike when he had his own shop and obviously other peoples bikes, is going to do the work. He also at different times has worked in other people's shops. But for whatever reason (my opinion in general) has not had it be consistent of enough work. Along with the struggle of trying to get people to pay their bills for the work rendered. And then he having to take them to court while holding their bikes etc etc. So he doesn't want to have all of the headaches with that type of business and so now he works construction and as a mechanic for a ranch.

So I was lucky that on his spare time and out of his home, which he lives right down the street from me, he agreed to do the build for less than half the going rate of a shop. About $25per hour. I agreed that I would do my own homework and buy all of the parts. Which in itself has been a fun education for sure. And gives me the appreciation of knowing every aspect of my bike and what I'm actually riding. A death machine, muhahaha 😂

And my guy is as good as Kevin from South Texas banshee. So no worries.