Stripped banshee to the frame. Im intimidated now, help?

hunterorman

I have rebuilt a couple of banshees but have never done a complete strip down to the frame. Long story short i threw all the bolts in one container on purpose so that i would not be tempted to use old bolts. I plan to get a bolt kit... as i sit here looking at the frame im thinking about the simple stuff, such as where the pipe hangers go etc and i realize im pretty lost. I know i can get it back together however i would have some peace of mind if anyone on here can point me in the direction of some info on reassembly from a bare frame.... i noticed how lost i was when i began cutting off unused tabs. Great lol

I am also sending the frame out for powdercoat and would love to know what all i need to chase all the threads! Thanks guys.

More than happy to answer any specific questions, EVERYTHING is covered somewhere here on BansheeHQ.  Just search for it.

A GOOD powder shop will plug the threaded holes prior to coating. But... 6x1mm, 8x1.25mm and 10x1.25mm (foot peg bolts) comes to mind for thread chasers.