Brock 350 tried to say..i need help rebuilding my banshee

8 minutes ago, 375hp banshees said:

I'd assume the old top end was different set up than current & he did a shotty job re assembling current... Now you have to decide how to go back together with it . but you'll have to find out what the 2 are , what's on the rods for #'s

the numbers are ck 121 3 by hot rods

have never seen a wrist pin break. Pistons and pin bearings, yeah. If it was right side smoking you have bad crank seals. Wouldn't hurt to replace them anyways, peace of mind.

Get yourself a Clymers repair manual. Look on side of cylinders for a number, Y1G or something like that. I wonder if you have junk chinese cylinders.

2gu, if I'm not mistaken.... and the piston on the left appears to be a lighter higher rpm piston. But do agree, need to push one pun into both pistons and check if the tops are the same height.

have never seen a wrist pin break. Pistons and pin bearings, yeah. If it was right side smoking you have bad crank seals. Wouldn't hurt to replace them anyways, peace of mind.
Get yourself a Clymers repair manual. Look on side of cylinders for a number, Y1G or something like that. I wonder if you have junk chinese cylinders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk