Bp Racing Products

BBoy69

he means like depending on what you get your cases might need work done to them to accept a bigger crank etc. 

ohhhh duhh I had biggest blonde moment I’m only interested in there 4mil kits haven’t really thought of a 7 or 10mil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’re you planning on doing with this motor, and what’re your supporting mods you have?

Supporting mods in mind are a:
Fat Bastards
+4 Timing
22cc-23cc domes
Stock carbs(maybe)
Quad came with a cool head with 21cc domes fmf pipes and a boost bottle. The 21cc domes have been running premium gas just fine but idk i usually see people running 23-24cc domes for serval. Planning a pump gas nonported serval unless porting it will make a bigger difference

A Hotrods or Driveline 4mil crank, Serval cylinders, Wiesco pistons, Chariot billet clutch basket, Driveline hd clutch and promod trans will be a solid setup. Porting the serval will make a bigger difference but you can always add that later. The 421 Serval will already be a huge improvement over your current setup. Big bore engines (421 serval included) require a different dome than the small bore you have which is why the discrepancy between 21 and 23-24.

If it were mine I would ditch the stock carbs and boost bottle as well. 28-35mm PWK on the carbs depending on the type of riding.

Edited by 97Screamer
  • Like 1

A Hotrods or Driveline 4mil crank, Serval cylinders, Wiesco pistons, Chariot billet clutch basket, Driveline hd clutch and promod trans will be a solid setup. Porting the serval will make a bigger difference but you can always add that later. The 421 Serval will already be a huge improvement over your current setup. Big bore engines (421 serval included) require a different dome than the small bore you have which is why the discrepancy between 21 and 23-24.
If it were mine I would ditch the stock carbs and boost bottle as well. 28-35mm PWK on the carbs depending on the type of riding.

I’ve been looking at some 30mm oko carbs but a few things a come later like different carbs maybe even the fat bastards I may test the fmf pipes and see how they respond just for the hell of it. Has anyone one here put together a serval my only worry is putting the actual cylinders on sense you can’t do them one at a time like the normal oem cylinders

Assembling the engine won't be an issue if you're comfortable doing an oem engine. There is enough wiggle room to do them one at a time even though its a monoblock. Remember the crank is 180deg out of phase, i.e. one piston is down while the other is up, use this to your advantage.  I've never run Oko carbs but I wouldn't skimp on the carbs and risk an expensive engine. 33mm PWK aren't much more money and are a very proven setup with that motor. FMF Fatty pipes might be ok but would still be choking that engine, the rest of FMF pipes aren't worth testing IMO. Snipers will be the best for that motor. Pro-circuit, SLP and CPI are all pipes I would be looking at if I didn't want to spend the money on Snipers.