XRF nerf bars and lockup

gusto

Cant remember if it was XRF or Alba, but it was this issue I had on a friend's quad. Had to use my heel. Then the kickers got stuck in the heel guard. It was terrible.  I wouldn't use any nerf bars that didn't have extra clearance for kicking.

I’m pretty sure both XFR and Alba have that issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, 97Screamer said:

XFR definitely have the heel kick issue. I have an extra set of the aluminum heel guard style AC propegs if you're interested Gusto. Only problem is they are stored at my buddies house 100 miles away and I couldn't get to them for a couple weeks.

I may be interested. I need to figure out this lever problem first. I know AC you need to kick with the heel also but hopefully its not as bad

10 hours ago, gusto said:

Can’t get pressure in the the lines. I’ve got no air left but the system won’t pressurize.  I think I fuck led th master when I tried unsuccessfully to shorten the  the lever arm. Any ideas besides master broke?

You have adjusted the push rod so that the piston is covering the port in the master cylinder that lets fluid in from the reservoir.

4 minutes ago, bansheesandrider said:

You have adjusted the push rod so that the piston is covering the port in the master cylinder that lets fluid in from the reservoir.

Done it. I pumped a ton of fluid through the bleeder last night and was able to get a fraction of the pressure I need. Might have to buy a kit.

whats everyone’s brake bleeding tips?

• 2 weeks later...