Hate to do this: Parting out my 2000

11 hours ago, n2otoofast4u said:

Rules for who??? The last 17 people that frequent this 3rd rate fuck show?? Get a clue bone head!

I've said it before..... You single handedly run off more people from this site than all others combined.

Why, because I posted a rule? Didn't figure you for being a little bitch?

What has ruin this site is dumb ass people that can't communicate, ei form an eligible thought or read.

3 minutes ago, Lowflyin said:

It must suck to be as fucking miserable as Nick everyday.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

So is posting a simple rule really that bad? Didn't know this site had some many bitches. Answer this question, how hard is it to post up some prices and pictures? How hard is it to read, well for you it seems to be very hard.

Just now, Lowflyin said:

Youre to only one bitching here boss

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Not only can you not read, but you are also stupid.

I didn't bitch, I posted a rule. The people bitching are you, steve, triple chin, about me.

I posted the rule to inform the guy. He cried like a lazy bitch because posting prices is too much work. Then all all you bitches starting to bitch about me posting the rule. So, how am I the only one bitching?

There aren’t many times I agree with Zilla, not a single one that I can remember. But I think he’s right. I don’t want to be chasing this guy around for parts that he’s too scared to post prices on because most likely they are overpriced for what they are. I’m literally going to waste my time asking if he has IMS pegs and a Duncan Bumper for him to come back and tell me no when he could have just posted one pic of the bike and I would have known.

Zipping up the flame suit for sticking up for Zilla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, ZillaFreak said:

Not only can you not read, but you are also stupid.

I didn't bitch, I posted a rule. The people bitching are you, steve, triple chin, about me.

I posted the rule to inform the guy. He cried like a lazy bitch because posting prices is too much work. Then all all you bitches starting to bitch about me posting the rule. So, how am I the only one bitching?

Me bitching? The fuck are you talking about?

I said to text the guy if you're interested? That's bitching?

Time to wait for the next new guy, or for sale thread without pictures. Carry on.

• 1 month later...