Beater Build

BigRed350x

I agree, i wouldnt use that builder if they refused to trench used cases.  I've been around this game for a looong time and never heard of a builder wanting to work on new cases for something as simple as a 10mil trench.  Nothing wrong with these cases at all.  They are mint condition for their age.

Just finished cleaning the cases this evening.

0921181759a_zpsdpcgkdr1.jpg

0921181758b_zpsxipdaiqg.jpg

Just now, dano3 said:

looking good! sounds like you got a good deal on the bike. 

Yeah, I think so.  At least around Wyoming.  Got a 2into1 intake with a nice pwk carb, a set of brand new OEM replacement carbs, FMF pipes, cascade bars, straight frame, nice cases and OEM internals that haven't been touched...  For $1000 not a bad deal.  Needs tires and some suspension mods for sure.

i freaking hate social media as well i only have a page to buy and sell parts jared but im about to scrap that too 

but honestly thats where eveyrone sells stuff now, people dont sell much on here except active users 

Edited by Ayesully810

13 hours ago, BigRed350x said:

I agree, i wouldnt use that builder if they refused to trench used cases.  I've been around this game for a looong time and never heard of a builder wanting to work on new cases for something as simple as a 10mil trench.  Nothing wrong with these cases at all.  They are mint condition for their age.

Just finished cleaning the cases this evening.

0921181759a_zpsdpcgkdr1.jpg

0921181758b_zpsxipdaiqg.jpg

I didnt say they will refuse to do it on used cases, i said they better like new cases. You'll need them trenched and bored for SuperServal or Cub.