I went in, got some repairs to do.

How so? I assume you have a set and/or have wrecked them?
Or do you just assume that since they're half the price of everyone else?

I installed 3different sets on a buds bike 3yrs ago. First set didnt fit, sent them back, second set got bent 2ride out from a rock, and the third set he put on because they are cheap so he could sell the bike. Like i said, they are bottom on the barrel. Fuck, full flight is on another level then alba.

Thats crazy for that Roll arm to bend from a 2nd gear wheelie. Hell...i end over ended mine running 5th gear pinned and didnt bend anything....but me..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, but like I said, front left wheel got kind of stuck and probably took all the hit/weight in a weird angle.

That's my best explanation so far.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, special06shee said:

I installed 3different sets on a buds bike 3yrs ago. First set didnt fit, sent them back, second set got bent 2ride out from a rock, and the third set he put on because they are cheap so he could sell the bike. Like i said, they are bottom on the barrel. Fuck, full flight is on another level then alba.

I see. Mine bolted right up. I've already beat on them some. No issues. I wonder if they tightened up the QC on them?

I had read stories of people getting them with parts missing. Mine came complete with everything. Only thing I didn't like was the PC.

2 minutes ago, bluebanshee98 said:

My buddy’s alba arm got bent but they replaced it for free. I guess anyone can bend but I never had a issue with my lsr one. Luck of the draw I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right.. They will ALL bend or break when pushed enough.

Fuck those expensive ass arms. Buy cheap, they ALL bend. I just put Alba on the SE bike. They look good and feel just as heavy duty as the Laegers they replaced.

Yeah, I'll try to get a replacement for my top left arm , if I cant, I dont know what I will put there, but I will probably try another brand.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk