What mod should be next?

Papalala

a cool head with a plate wont put you out front. sounds like you got some tuning issues any ways.  Pro circuits are great pipes, not ideal for long drag racing though. 

what county do you live in??

Edited by Ayesully810

a cool head with a plate wont put you out front. sounds like you got some tuning issues any ways.  Pro circuits are great pipes, not ideal for long drag racing though. 
what county do you live in??

I dont really drag race all day we just occasionally race on pavement. I dont live in a county I live in the city and not in USA. Why’s that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been talking to quite a few sponsors and will likely order from driveline performance a pair of used OEM cylinders and Wiseco pistons with a coolhead and custom domes + porting for about 700$, without shipping. I think its a great deal, what do you guys think?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Papalala said:

I have been talking to quite a few sponsors and will likely order from driveline performance a pair of used OEM cylinders and Wiseco pistons with a coolhead and custom domes + porting for about 700$, without shipping. I think its a great deal, what do you guys think?

I think it's a good deal, the only way you were going to beat the 700's was with pipes and porting and you'll have that. The last big mod's for the future if you want to go even further is bigger carbs or make a stroker. Get a good baseline for your jetting from Driveline and you'll be surprising your friends really soon!

I think it's a good deal, the only way you were going to beat the 700's was with pipes and porting and you'll have that. The last big mod's for the future if you want to go even further is bigger carbs or make a stroker. Get a good baseline for your jetting from Driveline and you'll be surprising your friends really soon!

I think I am gonna go for timing plate and vforce reeds next. Jetting is hopefully gonna get sorted but its quite a big issue for me.