Beed drag gearing & setup advice

This old banshee

20 minutes ago, gusto said:

No wonder no one posts on here

It is because they never want to listen.

Common scenario for noobs. 

Come in asking a question, e.g. "best drag gearing and setup."

They are given advise, e.g. "Change your engine setup."

They argue with advise saying they know engines very well and blah blah, e.q "I worked on rz350" or "porting doesn't matter for pipes."

Most people here with knowledge are tired of trying to help these noobs that never want to actually listen. Most of these noobs just want to hear their opinion in a man's voice.

Trade Answer:  Yes 

Port work Answer:  (You should read the posts)  Previously stated  I won't post the builder.  Quite obvious I made the right choice , judging by the mean spirited responses, some of you are itching just to stir up shit and slander a good name. I'm not about that, nor willing to keep company with those whom would.

ZillaFreak:   With your 12,500 posts...lol

I must, say your really your quite the dick. 

(Please don't ever respond nor reply to my posts again. )     Let's see if your honorable enough and man enough to do that. 

I don't care nor want your advice. So go F#ck with someone else's post. Seriously why don't you butt out, nothing you say in your posts is helpful, your only on here to  act like you own the place.. Well do ya? Do ya own  Banshee HQ, Big Dog ?  Or are you just a puppy on the other side of a keyboard?  Do you feel the need to make yourself look valid .

If the Moderators and you have some special relationship and think your playground antics are funny, cute, That's a clear indication that this site is not a forum to be a member of. Why should I have to deal with your bullshit ..Unless of course this is (Zilla Freaks Banshee HQ). Then I don't wish to partake .

I've had some good responses here and , and very generous help from (truly helpful ) members !. Even offers to come to my home. 

I could do this easily without this forum, but I thought I'd seek out like minded enthusiasts here to share a hobby. 

But some are just detrimental, for the soul reason of just being detrimental ..That's a shame.

Am I alone in my thinking? Or do we have to deal with multiple stupid, inflammatory posts here to get some good ones? Really..why should we have to have a guy like this polluting good threads? 

Could a moderator answer that?

dude, 

we ask questions to help you.  you wont disclose who the builder is, and but you can give lots of information that doesnt let us help you.  each builders porting is different, one guys mx port might be a mild drag port by the other. most name brand guys are known on here.  

you can normally have a good trail bike that can drag half decent, or a drag bike that can trail half decent,  you aren't going to get a bike that's amazing at both.  have the bike made to whatever you do more of, and then just deal with it on the other situation. 

also going off on people is just going to cause more shit to come your way. especially to some of the members that have been on here for a long time. 

9 minutes ago, This old banshee said:

(Please don't ever respond nor reply to my posts again. )     Let's see if your honorable enough and man enough to do that. 

Are you honorable enough or man enough to type out a post that has a complete sentence without 10 misspelled words?

You call yourself an engineer but you don't know the difference between your and you're. 

You are the only one acting big. All I ever did was ask for you to take a second longer and fix your post. Your pussy started to bleed and your butt hole got all hurt. 

So again, who did the porting on your engine?

39 minutes ago, This old banshee said:

Trade Answer:  Yes 

Port work Answer:  (You should read the posts)  Previously stated  I won't post the builder.  Quite obvious I made the right choice , judging by the mean spirited responses, some of you are itching just to stir up shit and slander a good name. I'm not about that, nor willing to keep company with those whom would.

ZillaFreak:   With your 12,500 posts...lol

I must, say your really your quite the dick. 

I don't care nor want your advice. So go F#ck with someone else's post. Seriously why don't you butt out, nothing you say in your posts is helpful, your only on here to  act like you own the place.. Well do ya? Do ya own  Banshee HQ, Big Dog ?  Or are you just a puppy on the other side of a keyboard?  Do you feel the need to make yourself look valid .

If the Moderators and you have some special relationship and think your playground antics are funny, cute, That's a clear indication that this site is not a forum to be a member of. Why should I have to deal with your bullshit ..Unless of course this is (Zilla Freaks Banshee HQ). Then I don't wish to partake .

I've had some good responses here and , and very generous help from (truly helpful ) members !. Even offers to come to my home. 

I could do this easily without this forum, but I thought I'd seek out like minded enthusiasts here to share a hobby. 

But some are just detrimental, for the soul reason of just being detrimental ..That's a shame.

Am I alone in my thinking? Or do we have to deal with multiple stupid, inflammatory posts here to get some good ones? Really..why should we have to have a guy like this polluting good threads? 

Could a moderator answer that?

Holy smokes!

Ain't gonna happen... dood. there is unequivocally no reason for you to know who did my port work if it's obvious you are non supportive . You inserted yourself into my thread with but no other intention to make yourself look important and be disruptive. Don't deny it you know you're that way so do others here

Others May get on your side with your 12, 500 posts view as the matriarch of Banshee HQ, I just think you're a tool 

READ THIS ! I got all the help I needed from (other good members)  here I didn't need any of your bullshit.

You act like the Big Dog if Banshee HQ with your 12, 500 posts !!  but IMO you are just a puppy on a keyboard . If this was the playground I'd send you away with a bloody nose trying to bully my ass around. Seriously you think you're the Wizard of Oz. And  ......you are . 

Who the hell do you think you are man? Seriously 

Oh   excuse me if I didn't know this is  (Zilla freaks Banshee HQ).

Noobs...lol

That says what your all about!  You're so arrogant, you only care if somebody doesn't listen to  (you )you don't read the posts you don't listen either you don't see the fact that my problem (is fixed ) along with help from other  good members here who contributed! you're outnumbered  five to one.  My questions are answered without your help I don't want nor need (your) help. 

What I'm supposed to take your singular advice over the advice of 2 engine builders one pipe Builder and three others here who recommended the same modifications I proposed all from first-hand experience..

I feel sorry for you ..you keep reiterating spelling and grammar errors (all in an effort to make yourself good). 

So tell me if this is (Zilla- Freaks Banshee HQ) website I'll gladly go elsewhere..lol

Again am I alone in my thinking here why should I have to deal with insults and put-downs buy a f****** idiot who offered no help none, none whatsoever.

(My help came from other members with good advice and great help.) 

Obviously his reputation is known, as others have commented his behavior (Zilla Freak) with his 12500 + posts. 

SO MODERATOR..  does the ZillaFreak own this site? IS THIS THIS ZILLA FREAKS BANSHEE HQ ? Do his 12500 + posts trump somebody with 2000,1000 or 100 posts

So you want help from people, but you won't give any info? Here is another reason I can tell you are not an engineer.

It is clear you didn't come here for help. 

I will keep bringing up grammar and spelling because you have to keep repeating yourself when talking to children that are slow mentally and maybe physically. 

4 minutes ago, This old banshee said:

You act like the Big Dog if Banshee HQ with your 12, 500 posts !!  but IMO you are just a puppy on a keyboard . If this was the playground I'd send you away with a bloody nose trying to bully my ass around. Seriously you think you're the Wizard of Oz. And  ......you are . 

The physical threats. You wouldn't do anything if you saw me. Only person trying to act big is you. 

So again, who did the porting?

Just now, This old banshee said:

Ain't gonna happen... dood. there is unequivocally no reason for you to know who did my port work if it's obvious you are non supportive . You inserted yourself into my thread with but no other intention to make yourself look important and be disruptive. Don't deny it you know you're that way so do others here

Others May get on your side with your 12, 500 posts view as the matriarch of Banshee HQ, I just think you're a tool 

READ THIS ! I got all the help I needed from (other good members)  here I didn't need any of your bullshit.

Who the hell do you think you are man? Seriously 

Oh   excuse me if I didn't know this is  (Zilla freaks Banshee HQ).

Noobs...lol

That says what your all about!  You're so arrogant, you only care if somebody doesn't listen to  (you )you don't read the posts you don't listen either you don't see the fact that my problem (is fixed ) along with help from other  good members here who contributed! you're outnumbered  five to one.  My questions are answered without your help I don't want nor need (your) help. 

What I'm supposed to take your singular advice over the advice of 2 engine builders one pipe Builder and three others here who recommended the same modifications I proposed all from first-hand experience..

I feel sorry for you ..you keep reiterating spelling and grammar errors (all in an effort to make yourself good). 

So tell me if this is (Zilla- Freaks Banshee HQ) website I'll gladly go elsewhere..lol

Again am I alone in my thinking here why should I have to deal with insults and put-downs buy a f****** idiot who offered no help none, none whatsoever.

(My help came from other members with good advice and great help.) 

Obviously his reputation is known, as others have commented his behavior (Zilla Freak) with his 12500 + posts. 

SO MODERATOR..  does the ZillaFreak own this site? IS THIS THIS ZILLA FREAKS BANSHEE HQ ? Do his 12500 + posts trump somebody with 2000,1000 or 100 posts

I really don't want to get involved here.... BUT...

I don't understand why people call someone an asshole, and a bully, THEN say they'll beat that person up and give that person a bloody nose... Isn't that sort of contradicting? Nick really didn't attack you from what I can see, and you're literally going crazy on him.

It's clearly obvious your biased, in your defense to him.

So tell me... Why you feel it's okay for him to inject himself into this thread and not offer anything constructive ..just criticism, insults both professionally and personally,.

So if you choose and play along and say....Oh that's just Nick ,...Zilla Freak you know how he is, he don't mean no harm,  He's harsh ..but it's okay,  we let him go get him away with insults and harrassment because some of us think, he's a good dude, he's one of "the boys" that's just who he is . 

Sorry I don't suscribe! He's not welcome in my posts.

1.)  No  he's a arrogant internet bully.

2.) He's done nothing but insite trouble. His reputation (Verified and Confirmed by others here.)

3.)  He's been asked to( not reply to this thread, nor any other I ever post )..but  he continues.

4.) My post was 100% answered and issues were solved with the help of other Members and Vendors here, when I have been most appreciative.

5.) And I am certainly not trying to be important under any circumstances if somebody had interpreted that way that is completely on them I came here for questions which were answered.

don't understand where some of you are coming from ...where I'm from if you're pushed you push back... I am on the defense not the offense. 

6.) What so hard to understand that my questions were answered and issues solved without unnecessary information it has input? 

seriously you know he wasn't going to offer anything constructive he was just here show is rank.

Even the pipe builder laughed when I shared this story.  

7.) When asked not to contribute now or ever to any of my posts he should oblige.. how could you possibly argue that? 

8.) Sorry if you feel I'm railing against him, but it's there clear as day in print what he's doing and the childish insults he's levied. For some reason this seems like a schoolyard gang with the big kid (Zilla boy )wanting to push the new kid (me) around, when I stand up for myself everybody wants to pile on to protect the big guy.. because hes 'one of the boyz'  Just sayin.

On 7/25/2018 at 11:41 AM, ZillaFreak said:

First, please go back and fix your hundred typos. It will make it easier for people to follow your post.

Second, you need to know exactly what is done to your bike. Figure out the porting number, the dome size, etc. You most likely have a mismatched setup and this is killing your power.

Third, you have zero chance against those 3 bikes currently. If you are losing by 8 lengths to that zilla, you need major overhaul of your setup.

My first post in this. Where was I attacking you?

This is your reply.

On 7/25/2018 at 8:07 PM, This old banshee said:

Oh come in dudes...don't be all upitty with yourselves

Can't correct my Typos, There's no provision on my screen, seem to have format /smartphone issues. Any advice here is welcomed ...or do I need to disassemble and spec my phone too..😊😁

Why start off with the such comments ? Kinda narrsasistic and nit very helpful.  Why not say welcome to the forum & hello and your opinion as to what the  specific questions I had. 

It's clearly obvious that it's not a "dedicated" drag bike, you can drag race anything..and we all do that no matter what we ride, all of us...lol. right. Throw me a bone 👍 not a problem.

I'm just having fun with friends. No lights , no set 1/8 or 1/4 mile mile,no timing..just old friends doin what we do .

So you tell me a set of Matt Shearers "stamped" one size FITS ALL small bores, is dependant upon my squish,intake/transfer and exhuast dimensions...yea right...not likley, they use these pipes in Banshees from stock up to 450+ CPIs with every imaginable configuration,all with good results.

Id ubderstand if U were utiluzing spec built one off coned sectionals. Sure...then that would help . But for average basic gains for a dude who wants to drag race is "trail" bike.  Lol 😂

I'm betting they work and will help considerably, then I can swap back to my FMFs for trail bombing...just wanted some feedback

Same goes for gearing, from stock to Cheetahs...you don't "need" these numbers.  You don't need them at all for a play bike.

As for the gearing. I  just wanted a difinitive explanation as to why a 15 -43 is better than a 14-41  when there exactly the same mathematical ratio. This I'd like to know if there is a factual reason.

The motor was built by a vendor here whom everyone knows and seems to respect, there's  no mismatch ... I can get the info, and will..but it's 100% not required. And No I won't post the builder..I'm happy , but would like some help maximizing it's "limited" drag potential . That's all.

So still welcoming constructive replies, and as for the 1st 2 replies. You can still grab beers 🍺 from my cooler.. just give me something to work with..it's basic. 

You came back like a hurt school girl.

Just reading your post, saying things like porting number, dome size, engine setup is not 100% required shows just how dumb you are on this subject. Just to know what gearing to run, you need to know how the engine will act under load. This means knowing the porting, knowing the engine can handle the load. Also need to know chassis setup as suspension is important with gearing. Need to know tire size. Everything matters.

Another reason you need to know engine specs for pipe selection is because Mat Shearers pipe is designed around a certain engine setup. Having using his pipes and FMFs, my engine setup made the same peak power with both pipes, but the FMF made it 1k rpm earlier and made more torque. Like I have asked for many times, what is your engine setup.

You have zero knowledge of engine building and every post you keep making, the more and more I know you are not an engineer, just a janitor.

21 minutes ago, SandSlingerOR said:

My guess is HJR did the motor work? I think he has a aggressive mx port option and based outa Cali. 

Have you thought about getting a 450 for your other riding, and then build shee towards more duning set up?

He said "REPUTABLE"... So it can't be HJR..

OH SNAP! I SAID IT.

16 minutes ago, ZillaFreak said:

My first post in this. Where was I attacking you?

This is your reply.

You came back like a hurt school girl.

Just reading your post, saying things like porting number, dome size, engine setup is not 100% required shows just how dumb you are on this subject. Just to know what gearing to run, you need to know how the engine will act under load. This means knowing the porting, knowing the engine can handle the load. Also need to know chassis setup as suspension is important with gearing. Need to know tire size. Everything matters.

Another reason you need to know engine specs for pipe selection is because Mat Shearers pipe is designed around a certain engine setup. Having using his pipes and FMFs, my engine setup made the same peak power with both pipes, but the FMF made it 1k rpm earlier and made more torque. Like I have asked for many times, what is your engine setup.

You have zero knowledge of engine building and every post you keep making, the more and more I know you are not an engineer, just a janitor.

We need janitor.