Beet Silencer/Muffler

SeanC7

I read it. All he works on is banshees. Maybe you still don't get it. Banshee are not the only 2-stroke. So how can he be called a 2 stroke shop if he only works on banshees? Wouldn't banshee be better to use in his name than 2-stroke? After all, it isn't like you have to earn your company name....

I’ve developed my porting through a handful of guys with different dynos that know Banshees. I’m not killing FAST or Redline by any means, but I know I’m better than a vast majority of local shops in the US and can probably build a much engine better than he can.

Of all the reputable shops that even sponsor this forum, only maybe half have a good reputation. I would reason that if the people that have commented thus far in this thread don’t know who he is AND recommend him, you’re probably making a mediocre choice at very best.

It takes more than good intent and a background in it. It takes R&D time, a high income consumer base, years of feedback, and a very thorough knowledge of what it is that he’s doing. Everyone can get good durations and get you 80% of the way there. Not everyone can get the right convergence and roof angles with a good geometry and get you 100% there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, tfaith08 said:

I’ve developed my porting through a handful of guys with different dynos that know Banshees. I’m not killing FAST or Redline by any means, but I know I’m better than a vast majority of local shops in the US and can probably build a much engine better than he can.

5de83ca752337715a485ca54b0c501a7.png

Are you guys from the same area since you know people by name and all the same companies and shit or are these just sponsored dudes?

I just know where I stand lol. Maybe I’ll tell everyone I can build faster shit that Jeff and Cam and see how that goes over

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

'cmon guys, a banshee engine is not a space shuttle ;+)

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm going to agree with Claude.

Literally ANYONE with any sort of mechanical abilities could take apart, rebuild, and put a banshee motor or any 2 stroke motor back together. These are literally the easiest things to work on.

Now porting, boring, you're changing things. But anything else, a fricken inbred could do

I'm going to agree with Claude.

Literally ANYONE with any sort of mechanical abilities could take apart, rebuild, and put a banshee motor or any 2 stroke motor back together. These are literally the easiest things to work on.

Now porting, boring, you're changing things. But anything else, a fricken inbred could do
An inbred with knowledge of the subject, the guy is going to tell me what's wrong with that if anything shit I wouldn't be able to spot but ya

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I support local guys the garage.

My motor has beat up a lot of sponsor, shop and local builders.

He is here, he's not quick, he's not cheap.

I haven't had one issue with my bike.

Locals can still do good work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk