421 Serval for sale or part out

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shift star and pro are gone. Shift shaft gone. Front PEP’s gone. Nice pieces left are front DC pro long travel arms, rear PEP shock (Valved for +4 swingarm 190lb rider). After looking at PEP’s build sheet it says 215lbs, so I’m guessing they valve it for 215lbs to accommodate the +4. Wondering if it would be valved correctly for a 215lb rider on a stock swingarm. Flywheel (very good condition), kicker (one ride), Lonestar axle and some various smalls that are in one of the pics.

DC Pro Arms $650 shipped.... you will get all front end components including +2 brake lines.

PEP rear $800... will throw in a stock style +4 swingarm to buyer for free.

Flywheel $200... like I said, top tier condition. Will throw in puller and clutch boss/flywheel holder tool.

Axle $200... this was on the banshee when I bought it years ago. Powder coated over the lonestar lettering but I’m positive it’s lonestar. I believe it is +2.

Kicker starter $60. One ride

JDS light bar mounts $40

Buy the rear LED grab bar, get the front bumper free.... powdercoat has a lot to be desired (flakey... almost like the metal wasn’t blasted before powder)

If you buy something of value and see if I want to throw in something of little value in for free (clymers..etc). I’ll see what I can do to help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the frame for sale? If so is it titled and what do you want for it? I know someone that would likely want it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Think I’m keeping it to hang up in my buddy’s barn. I have a hunch that it may live a future life as a drag bike if we get the itch to build one down the road..... way down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk