Swing arm help

Looks like your binding up on the pivot bolt.
Need to get some lube on there to slide.

If your frame is “pinched” from when the bolt was tightened then the frame is pulling in on the bolt and causing it to bind. If you have a way to slightly push both sides of frame out(bottle jack) it should be easier.

Buy a new bolt and and a BiggerFH.

The spacer inside could be siezed to the bolt also. Even though the bolt will spin it wont push out. If thats the case, best way I have found is cut the bolt with sawzall/hacksaw between frame and swingarm

40 minutes ago, special06shee said:

Big hammer and a 1/2” brass punch

I second this.

also looks like you mushroomed the bolt end any ways you will have to get a new one

be sure to lube that baby up nxt time you slide it it, a lot of people will drill small holes in the bolt and then fit a zerk in the end to lube it. 

• Like 1

I’ve always had succes driving the most bitch stubborn seized up pivot bolts out with an air chisel.  Lube up the bolt and set the chisel in the center hole of the pivot bolt and drive that fucker out.  The percussion of the pneumatic chisel is what’s going to drive the bolt out.

• Like 1