Not starting

Noob here

Few days ago bike wasn’t starting, I checked the plugs and they looked very worn, so I put a new set in and it started first kick. I rode the bike 2-3 more times in between that and now it won’t start.

These are the plugs I just put in

21049f1d84f60e330e972c096b7ca965.jpg

Any ideas? Bike has toomey t5s, tors removed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got it running using starter fluid, do the plugs look okay?

I thought that using starting fluid in a 2 stroke was not good to do since lack of lubrication to bearings? Definitely check jetting, it may not be that but it’s good to know what’s in there.

17 hours ago, Banshee802 said:

I thought that using starting fluid in a 2 stroke was not good to do since lack of lubrication to bearings? Definitely check jetting, it may not be that but it’s good to know what’s in there.

Starter fluid i used has lubricant

i'll try to take the carbs apart. Pray for me and hope i dont screw something up

44 minutes ago, coleman said:

Starter fluid i used has lubricant

i'll try to take the carbs apart. Pray for me and hope i dont screw something up

you wont screw them up taking them apart only putting them back together dear Lord help coleman amen 

Now I’m confused. Before I took it apart went to go start it it started first kick. Today it’s 75 out and the day it didn’t start it was about 65. Do I still take it apart? Also I recently acquired some Elka stage 3 suspension. What would you scale the difficulty to put them on?

I would lean tword a plugged pilot jet for the not starting(if you have already checked to make sure it has good spark) dont use eather to start it, use flammable carb clean(carb clean has oils in it, not much but some, and you wont hurt it with carb clean) but you shouldn't need anything if it's right. When you started it on starting fluid did it idle?

Front shocks is as easy as pulling 4 bolts

Just now, JUSTWANNARACE said:

I would lean tword a plugged pilot jet for the not starting(if you have already checked to make sure it has good spark) dont use eather to start it, use flammable carb clean(carb clean has oils in it, not much but some, and you wont hurt it with carb clean) but you shouldn't need anything if it's right. When you started it on starting fluid did it idle?

Front shocks is as easy as pulling 4 bolts

The bike started perfectly with the fluid. idled just fine after that