2018 BansheeHQ Fall Ride - Official Thread - September 26-30, 2018

3 hours ago, rjdgriff said:

I have one of the cabins. I will be pissed.

I’ll keep you posted. They are actually letting us stay in the “house” for the weekend to make it up to us. I’ll putts up the hill and check out how they look this weekend. I mean besides burning them down, I’m not sure how much damage could have been done. There’s really not much to those things.

• Like 1

I’ll keep you posted. They are actually letting us stay in the “house” for the weekend to make it up to us. I’ll putts up the hill and check out how they look this weekend. I mean besides burning them down, I’m not sure how much damage could have been done. There’s really not much to those things.

There is much truth to this.
We never “stay” in the cabin but we always get one and stay in the trailer because it’s much nicer but we don’t have water and shower and shitter. Having all of that and not having to share is worth the extra money

• 2 weeks later...

???

Got to stay in the suite. It’s the old dyno shop by the old green taco stand. If you could get 10 people together, it would be worth it. It’s huge. Problem is, it’s 250/night. Hence the ten people.

Oh damn, didn’t realize they had that as an option
  • Like 1

I'm not gonna make it... speedworx front brake kit came with the wrong thread pitch on the double banjo bolt. Rather be safe than sorry you guys enjoy it.29ccefd3c8594153a592e6a8ab1d4ed9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Badass bike. OEM full fender 87?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...