Tapatalk test, going to Redline tomorrow

Ducman

Even though I’m an engineer I’m kinda technologically retarded when it comes to I-phones and apps, so this is my test run.

I’m exited to be driving 5 hours up to Redline tomorrow to drop off my banshee. I have a 421 cub. I’ve never had it on a dyno with my current mods, and I’m going to make a few changes while I’m at it. Complete rebuild and a pro mod trans. Probably going to switch to 35mm pwk’s and Redline custom race domes. I have VF-2’s and pro design intakes. I’ll post the dyno results in a few weeks. I looked through the dyno forum and didn’t see any dyno results with cubs and rocket pipes so this should be interesting. I use my shee for all around dune play and hill climbing with an occasional drag race with friends. I kinda wish that I was switching to servals but that’s a little out of my budget, I bought the cubs way back before servals existed.

Anyway, here a test picture of halibut we caught on my dads boat last summer.

64726ccb9f33037f73b8fce772bf0ba0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome. Cam is technology impaired also. He can barely turn on his dyno computer.

Years ago, we had Rockets on our 4mm stock cylinder bikes. They made 75-80 on 110 race gas.

I'm guessing yours will be close or a little more being a Cub.

Let Cam work his magic on it and you won't have any regrets.

2 minutes ago, locogato11283 said:

That's awesome. Cam is technology impaired also. He can barely turn on his dyno computer.

Years ago, we had Rockets on our 4mm stock cylinder bikes. They made 75-80 on 110 race gas.

I'm guessing yours will be close or a little more being a Cub.

Let Cam work his magic on it and you won't have any regrets.

I'll be stoked if it tops 80.  Its going to be so nice to finally have a professionally put together and tuned banshee.  My amateur mechanic skills just aren't cutting it at this level.

59 minutes ago, SandSlingerOR said:

Congrats man. I've been to cams a few times. Its kind of fun to look around in his shop and look at all the quads there. 

I'll be like a kid in a candy store.

1 hour ago, VegasJeff said:

My bike is a 4 mil sleeper built by cam and I'm totally pleased with the way it came out. Oh and the pro mod trans works great! 8102c035d787b44f775bafd2641904ee.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I still have my front fenders too, it will be a total sleeper.