What nerf bars do most run now?

That sucks. I guess I lucked out with no issues. But your right the finish does suck, but they hold up real well.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Ya I mean they're good quality , better than pro armor 100% just fit bad for me.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Ya I mean they're good quality , better than pro armor 100% just fit bad for me.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Must have been welded on a Friday at end of shift lol. At least you got them on, you will be happy with them

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, gusto said:

Have you even tested these yet? I hear kicking is a real pain with the Alba, true?

YES, you gotta give it some juice to kick it and get a full crank they r restrictive 

Edited by Ayesully810

d09783e879b6956a80271c46ccd8de72.jpg
IMO the old school ac propegs are still the best ones to date wether they are the all solid heel guard or nets and heal guard ( nets and heal guards are the on in the picture) no other brand has the kicking room that the ac old school pro peg does. Pegs are a good size and I’ve never seen these break. I have seen pictures of the alba ones broken before. Not sure about kicking room on the factory 43 ones. UNI made nerfs that were pretty silimar to the ac with kicking room. Glad I got my ac sets when I did. On my ac nerfs I run a long bolt through the top front motor mount and they just slide on that and use a nut and lock washer. I’ve seen a lot of people run a normal motor mount bolt then another going in which is stupid imo. I believe the bolt was 65mm long if I remember correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO the old school ac propegs are still the best ones to date wether they are the all solid heel guard or nets and heal guard ( nets and heal guards are the on in the picture) no other brand has the kicking room that the ac old school pro peg does. Pegs are a good size and I’ve never seen these break. I have seen pictures of the alba ones broken before. Not sure about kicking room on the factory 43 ones. UNI made nerfs that were pretty silimar to the ac with kicking room. Glad I got my ac sets when I did. On my ac nerfs I run a long bolt through the top front motor mount and they just slide on that and use a nut and lock washer. I’ve seen a lot of people run a normal motor mount bolt then another going in which is stupid imo. I believe the bolt was 65mm long if I remember correctly

Agree on the ones with nets being good. Mine with plates back and bottom I can’t stand in muddy conditions. My pegs may as well be mud platforms.

On April 30, 2018 at 7:45 PM, bluebanshee98 said:

Those are all I'll run on my ice bikes. There was a sketchy incident running 20" studded tires on a -2 swing arm that destroyed my boot and left my ankle pretty sore. From then on, it's gotta have a solid plate back there for me.