4mil crank?

HJR doesn't make a crank. It is just a crank that kevin buys and welds and maybe puts bearings on. Not sure what crank he uses now.

Probably ok with either a hotrods or weisco.

They're probably all from the same place anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never use a wiseco crank had plenty of them shit the bed in my bikes. I have seen lately that they're "new and improved"but I wouldn't trust them myself. Hot rods is good and don't know what one he uses but I've had a vitos crank that still is going good after 4 years.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Never use a wiseco crank had plenty of them shit the bed in my bikes. I have seen lately that they're "new and improved"but I wouldn't trust them myself. Hot rods is good and don't know what one he uses but I've had a vitos crank that still is going good after 4 years.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Confused......"Never use a wiseco crank had plenty of them shit the bed in my bikes. "

How if you never used them?

10 minutes ago, spurdy said:

Confused......"Never use a wiseco crank had plenty of them shit the bed in my bikes. "

How if you never used them?

its a run on sentence banghead  hes giving a command not to use them, just hard to tell bc lack of punctuation. 

Edited by Ayesully810

its a run on sentence banghead  hes giving a command not to use them, just hard to tell bc lack of punctuation. 

Wait, did you call me a bang head because I couldn't make sense of a sentence that had no punctuation?

If so, you can go fuck yourself. I've got no time to educate folks in mechanics when they can't string a sentence together.

If not, peace out.

Lol! No worries. It didn't show up as an emoji. It showed up as "banghead". I see your point now. I just don't have time to try to decipher through someone's run on sentences and try to figure out what the REALLY mean. Guessing we're on the same page. Cheers

• Like 1