Ported Stock cylinders vs Serval

BBoy69

I'd love to punch you in the face and knock your meth ass out. One hit in your face and I bet I could remove all of your cracked / rotten teeth.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Awww is somebody getting their tiny feelers hurt?

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

Awww is somebody getting their tiny feelers hurt?

You're one stupid piece of shit. I don't know anything? Lol you do roofing for a living. You don't know shit!!! I did roofs 10 years ago when I was 14, figured it out in 2 weeks by myself. Easy ass job, required no thinking. It's perfect for you though.

You're one stupid piece of shit. I don't know anything? Lol you do roofing for a living. You don't know shit!!! I did roofs 10 years ago when I was 14, figured it out in 2 weeks by myself. Easy ass job, required no thinking. It's perfect for you though.

10 years ago when you were 14.....huh....so you're still just a loud mouth child that hasn't grown up yet. Things were so nice and quite when you were MIA. Can we play that game again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your one stupid piece of shit. I don't know anything? Lol you do roofing for a living. You don't know shit!!! I did roofs 10 years ago when I was 14, figured it out in 2 weeks by myself. Easy ass job, required no thinking. It's perfect for you though.

I don't do the work, I just sit back and make money with no effort. I'd say that's pretty smart. How is life sucking dick for a living?

10 years ago when you were 14.....huh....so you're still just a loud mouth child that hasn't grown up yet. Things were so nice and quite when you were MIA. Can we play that game again?

Grown up? You live on this website and your saying I haven't grown up? Lol I didn't say anything until cryin ryan came in with that dumb ass comment, I don't know shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't do the work, I just sit back and make money with no effort. I'd say that's pretty smart. How is life sucking dick for a living?

Quit lying to yourself and everyone else. That was the most generic comeback I've ever heard. What's the name of your business then mr smarts? I bet I look it up and I can't find it.

Lol I need to grow up, that's halairous. You dumb shits are so blinded.

Fairly certain that you are the one that is crying. You are so much fun to fuck with too. I can't help it, I like bitches.

Lol, I like how you avoid giving us the name of your business. Your looking really stupid, as usual. You don't own shit and you never will. Your a low life loser. I've acoomplished more in my life now then you ever imagined.

Lol, I like how you avoid giving us the name of your business. Your looking really stupid, as usual. You don't own shit and you never will. Your a low life loser. I've acoomplished more in my life now then you ever imagined.

Yeah you have accomplished making everyone here realize that you are a faggot on a payment plan

• 3 weeks later...