Too Rich For Summer? Colder The Better Shee Runs

BansheeJerry

I went for a ride on my shee today and it rips like never before. She ran good in the summer but bogged a little,now that it is cold she is absolutely awesome! I think I am running 300-310s. I have K&nW/outterwear, pipes (not sure what kind) stock silencers. I guess my jetting is perfect for cold weather and a little rich for warmer weather? Also if anybody can PLEASE help me distinguish what kind of pipes I have I would be forever grateful! There are no marking whatsoever. I got them off ebay cheap.I will try to get a pic. posted if I can figure it out.

BansheeJerry, sounds like you're on the right track, just make sure you aren't TOO lean on the mains now that it's cold...from your description though it sounds like you could drop a size on the mains during the summer to get that power back.

• 2 weeks later...

your gonna have to host it on www.imagstation.com, its free and not hard, when u get it on there put it on a album , right click on the picture when its in a album and go to proporties, a thing will pop up, copy the url adrress, come on here hit the img button when posting paste it in there, and your done

No matter what you do for jetting, you will always have more power in the winter then summer. Winter air is colder, denser, less humidity which = to more hp and better throttle response...you can help a little by adjusting the air screws from winter to summer, but won't be exact power.....

Good lord... What will it take to get one picture posted??? This is really dissapointing....

Don't be disappointed chief. As soon as the HQ starts hostin pics, the site will slow down. So, you host them on other sites, and keep the HQ clear of all that. Hosting on another site isn't hard at all. I use imagestation, but there are others. It is a simple task. ABout as simple as it gets. Then, all you do is cut and paste the link into your reply, ad highlight it, and click the "IMG" button. Done. Pic is in there.