High Temp tubing for exhaust clamp

Hi, i'm doing an exhaust clamp and i'm looking for high temp silicon tubing with 1" ID. I already got tubing from McMasterCar, but it's only rated 400F (the maximum they got) and i'm not sure if it's enough.

Any help finding higner rated tubing???

Thx.

NB: the new clamp will be tits and 100% leak free!

The hardest thing about the billet clamps is the fitment and trying to get them in all the way. I think a 2 piece clamp with a step from front to rear would work great. Slide the hose on, get the pipes fitted, then bolt on the 2 piece clamp to sucure.. jmo

Edited by JUSTWANNARACE

The hardest thing about the billet clamps is the fitment and trying to get them in all the way. I think a 2 piece clamp with a step from front to rear would work great. Slide the hose on, get the pipes fitted, then bolt on the 2 piece clamp to sucure.. jmo

I already addressed than in my new clamp ;-)

Others use a thicker rubber to compensate the diameter difference between pipe and stinger and that's why some people have hard time to make them leak free.

My clamp got dual inner diameter with a nice round transition. Thats why im able to use a thiner tube.

You will have a right and a left clamp.

I'm in my bath right now, I'll make you a drawing later to be sure we understand each other.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk