87 Banshee Rebuild....... and she lasted 15 min

Get a pancake bearing for the clutch while you have it apart. The rod and ball can weld together and mushroom and you might have to split the cases again to get it out.

I think the chariot ones are the best ones to get

Where does the pancake bearing go? Didn't see it on the diagram but I may be mistaken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goes on the pressure plate, it replaces the stock clutch adjuster with one that has a package bearing. Most modern bikes have them, the banshee one is outdated and welding a rod and ball is quite common. The pancake bearing will reduce your chances of this happening. Do a quick search and you'll see what I mean. Type in "banshee pancake bearing "

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

You can order the head from ebay or check the for sale section here. The head isn't special it's the domes that make the magic happen. We recommend chariot because they look good, have less orings to deal with, will accept the the more common domes and are widely available. There are other brands that will accept the same style dome like modquad, vitos, fast, pro design

You can order the head from ebay or check the for sale section here. The head isn't special it's the domes that make the magic happen. We recommend chariot because they look good, have less orings to deal with, will accept the the more common domes and are widely available. There are other brands that will accept the same style dome like modquad, vitos, fast, pro design

Yeah I messaged them on eBay. I'm not looking for a anything besides a motor that will run long enough just to play around with lol. Never would have thought there was that much to the dome design for one of these little motors to either blow or stay together haha. When you fill these things with coolant - is there a special way it has to be done or just fill them? I took the hose off the top of the head to allow any bubbles left over to get out and then put it back on - it's got a billet water pump impeller in it and new bearing/seals to boot. Only hearings I didn't replace were on the crank

Yeah I messaged them on eBay. I'm not looking for a anything besides a motor that will run long enough just to play around with lol. Never would have thought there was that much to the dome design for one of these little motors to either blow or stay together haha. When you fill these things with coolant - is there a special way it has to be done or just fill them? I took the hose off the top of the head to allow any bubbles left over to get out and then put it back on - it's got a billet water pump impeller in it and new bearing/seals to boot. Only hearings I didn't replace were on the crank

The pancake bearing is aftermarket. You don't have to buy it but if you weld that rod and ball you're going to cry in the car i promise. When you fill with coolant just let the bike idle for a few minutes with the cap off and it will purge itself

Goes on the pressure plate, it replaces the stock clutch adjuster with one that has a package bearing. Most modern bikes have them, the banshee one is outdated and welding a rod and ball is quite common. The pancake bearing will reduce your chances of this happening. Do a quick search and you'll see what I mean. Type in "banshee pancake bearing "

I don't see the bolt needed.

The chariot comes with 2 separate lengths

Well damn - that's gonna suck if it doesn't have all the parts I need.

Ordered a new Noss head, 21cc 13* dome. Real nice fella we talked about what all I needed so maybe this thing will get me in the ball park