Fireball and roll

slag_350300

Can I see some pics of your guys fireball long travel front ends? As well as roll design long travel? I'm debating on which setup to go with this spring. I've always liked the look of roll design by the price is half at fireball and just as good. Just wanted to see some of your guys setups

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fireball +3+1 with elkas66a0cc2f554f8cd4ae530a156d39b21b.jpg57ba87318b936c41e878691579e3d3b9.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Wow yeah those looks sweet. I jus can't justify spending $1500 on just a-arms. I don't see where roll designs come up with that price tag.

Fireball LT 20170409_215140_zpsmkuwrlpe.jpg

Very nice Craig !! That is the setup I would like to purchase ... how do you like the floats ? How is maintenance intervals ? Do they need to be adjusted with drastic climate changes? Such as seasonal temps

Fireball FTW. Roll are pricey and heavier.

Good to know. I know fireball gives u the option as to want thickness you want for tubing. A guy could make them thick and heavy duty or thin and light weight

Very nice Craig !! That is the setup I would like to purchase ... how do you like the floats ? How is maintenance intervals ? Do they need to be adjusted with drastic climate changes? Such as seasonal temps

I like them. I have had them for about 1 year and have no issues with them. Haven't had to do any maintenance so far.

Good to know. I know fireball gives u the option as to want thickness you want for tubing. A guy could make them thick and heavy duty or thin and light weight

I've got a set of each. (Ultra light for TT, and heavy duty trail use)Top quality craftsmenship on both. I bought a set of roll arms prior and sold them for Fireball stuff.