NW RAPTOR RALLY

Let them get dusty with the rest of bike....it is rideable without the guards...if you going to keep the bike.

I figured it would be hard enough to get the frame guards let alone those gems....

Or does that mean ur going to sell me the pedal and shifter?

That arm is -1.5 huh?

Sounds like a part out coming.

Edited by kawa110

JTmachining

Thats a good lookin color, i just restored a 92 750k ninja, rare flatslide ramair modle

I did frame the same color, looks like purple alluminum foil, did the rims white custom powder coat, looks like diamonds laid over white and cleared. I made it in my paint shop cpl years back in basecoat, then pc guy was able to almost replicate it. One thing i did notice is your not over paddling your 500, like 90 % of the guys in the sand, should be sweet!!

Ocp is a great lil oregon shop, he did my friends rap, he still got a rediculous ass whiping from my banshee, but none the less ocp builds great machines, especialy 450s. His personal bike is way quick.. pics when done man!

JTmachining

Thats a good lookin color, i just restored a 92 750k ninja, rare flatslide ramair modle

I did frame the same color, looks like purple alluminum foil, did the rims white custom powder coat, looks like diamonds laid over white and cleared. I made it in my paint shop cpl years back in basecoat, then pc guy was able to almost replicate it. One thing i did notice is your not over paddling your 500, like 90 % of the guys in the sand, should be sweet!!

Ocp is a great lil oregon shop, he did my friends rap, he still got a rediculous ass whiping from my banshee, but none the less ocp builds great machines, especialy 450s. His personal bike is way quick.. pics when done man!

I use Matt at Dynomite b6df24c5d2866c2f8067317271ac0f29.jpg all custom
  • Like 1