Nice work California

A 42% increase of tax on fuel and 141% increase of tax on owning a car.

Guess they want to tax people off the highway so traffic isn't so bad. That is one way to force people to use public transit, tax out private ownership of vehicles.

the only issue with that is its not an option for most of the state as there really isnt a large public transportation network like you see in the big cities.  Its a giant fucking scam and the stupid voters of this state are just getting what they deserve

No thats my point the politicians dont care one bit and the stupid fucks that keep voting for them obviously dont care either or they would stop electing them.  These are the same fucking idiots that keep wanting to bring more and more refugees and illegals in to their sanctuary cities while our infrastructure crumbles and we go further and further into debt. its a disaster

Excuse me for saying this, but are the majority of people in California just so liberal dumb that they don't care what the bill means as long as another liberal is trying to enact it?

Yes that is exactly the problem and the democrat politicians can spew out whatever bullshit bills they want as they face zero political backlash.  There is literally no chance of republican taking their seat so they dont care.  Its unbelievable

Gray Davis only tried raising vehicle registration by 141% and he got impeached!

This fucking asshat is raising gasoline tax $0.16/gal and vehicle registration by 141%.

Their plan was to get everyone stoned and then shove these additional taxes down our throat!

The ass clowns voting for these fucking retards and the laws they force on us are direct descendants of the Woodstock era fucking liberal hippy losers!

Make peace not war fucking pussies that spit on our soldiers when then came home from Vietnam.

The Jane Fonda crowd and the Hollywood cocksuckers that wouldn't be shit if it weren't for the drones that pay to watch the bullshit the movie makers publish!

BOYCOTT HOLLYWOOD!!

And I guarantee you shit will change quick!

• Like 2

I say outlaw any celebrity gossip or news about them. Their jobs is to entertain. If someone cares who they are dating, what they ate or did, they need mental help.

we can not, absolutely CAN NOT start limiting freedom of speech and press.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Their gun laws suck too. Nearly impossible to get a permit. Shouldnt need a freakin permit in any state ffs.

Took 14 months and almost a grand by the time i payed for all the fees and required training and im in one of the "friendly" areas :down:  Its a joke just like everything else here