Random no spark issue

Hey guys, my friend was riding my Banshee last night and it randomly died. We assumed it ran out of gas because it was really low, we put gas in it but it won't start. There's no spark for sure, I can hold the spark plug wires while I'm kicking it and it doesn't shock me like it usually does. What else could cause the issue? Everything is plugged in, brand new wiring harness too and had been running amazing ever since I finished the rebuild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tors removed or still connected? Kill switch, ignition key bypassed, wiring harness modified? Info that needs to be shared before help can be given.

Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk

I specifically said it has a brand new wiring harness. No tors, no parking brake, new key switch, stock kill switch.

However I did find that 2 of my stator bolts had vibrated out despite using blue loctite. Anyway I got some new stainless Allen head bolts and used some blue sleeve retainer because it's a little stronger than the blue loctite. But still no spark

My bad missed the new harness bit, none the less the loose stator bolt will not help. Has there been any rubbing on the stator.

Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk

Minimal. My friend told me to check the ohms on the pick up coil so I'm going to do that as soon as I can find out what it's supposed to be

Well I need a new pick up coil. I went to ohm it and as soon as I touched the one wire on it, it broke off. So I'm gonna get a new pickup coil, might as well get a stator and CDI too since I've replaced nearly everything else on this bike but those