Banshee problems. expert advice needed

kingster1

I tune a ton of bikes before I even throw a leg over it , it gets pressure test, compression test,electronics run through. 9 outta ten it's not the jetting that's causing customers issues. Also just cause you visually inspected reed don't count them out as a problem as they loose tension and will let a ton of fuel blow by. Test those things mentioned if you have issues Pm me your cell and maybe we can talk problems out

went back to old compression guage and had a reading of 115 psi!  That should be enough for a 2 stroke right?  Also Zillafreak, the plugs would be black, same color as the spooge. 

Could the bike spooge and still run lean? I thought I was far away from overheating, because of all the unburnt fuel.  What I think it is, correct me if I'm wrong is my jetting.   I think I'm a little too big, but the pilot is stock and it controls the bottom end power until about half the throttle.  Once I get to half the throttle that's when the powerband kicks in and it hauls A**.  Tomorrow I will get a leakdown tester.  I have seen were people build there own.  I think I may do the same.  Could a leaking seal be a culprit of all this?

Cap to cap 3.5-7.2kohm if you get no reading take caps off and go wire to wire you should see the reading your looking for . If wires test good replace caps n cut back wire a 1/4" for good conductivity. Word to the wise do one cap at a time and test as you go, too many times guys will replace caps n still get a screwed up reading then u don't know which or both are fucked up. I usually take a pick and spread the strands of the core wire to accept the spike of the cap

• 1 month later...