Banshee build

Jamespratt5

I buy fuel line from "fuellineguy" on eBay.

It's cheap and I replace my lines a few times a year.

A few times per year? why so many? I replace my fuel lines at most once ever 3-4 years. I have never had a fuel line issue. Hell on my rm250 the fuel line has been on there since the motor was built in 09. I even change fuel tanks on that thing 2-3 times a season and never had a leak or issue. 

A few times per year? why so many? I replace my fuel lines at most once ever 3-4 years. I have never had a fuel line issue. Hell on my rm250 the fuel line has been on there since the motor was built in 09. I even change fuel tanks on that thing 2-3 times a season and never had a leak or issue. 

Because of the methanol. I pull the carbs off after each big ride and clean them up. It's a good time to replace the lines.

Because of the methanol. I pull the carbs off after each big ride and clean them up. It's a good time to replace the lines.

I only replace all of mine when my chisel breaks trying to remove them. I keep 25' of fuel line in the trailer, or steal it from PPS at the track.