Free

I know jt doesn't do free anything. When I was first testing my DM out at the dunes, I asked him for input about my tire and gearing setup. He said to me, and I quote exactly

"I don't help people."

Sooo yeah, there is no sharing is caring with this guy.

Money > friendships

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's crazy how some ppl can be. I will help ppl however I can, I share all the info I have that can help them. I have given away more parts at the dunes than I can count. I have let ppl I have only known a few days ride my spare bike because theirs broke down.

As far as I am concerned, I'll do what I can to help someone at the dunes when I have the means

Edited by rjdgriff
  • Like 9

I know jt doesn't do free anything. When I was first testing my DM out at the dunes, I asked him for input about my tire and gearing setup. He said to me, and I quote exactly

"I don't help people."

Sooo yeah, there is no sharing is caring with this guy.

Money > friendships

I now see why you had a problem with Brett lol

I now see why you had a problem with Brett lol

and obviously you do not. Have I ever once made an issue about it? No. Only reason I am now is because of this post you started and I am agreeing that you "don't do free"

and obviously you do not. Have I ever once made an issue about it? No. Only reason I am now is because of this post you started and I am agreeing that you "don't do free"

The free topic is an inside joke like TSS. If u get it you get it. Some of the things Tyler and I say about free are 100 though

I asked jt if he'd be willing to lighten a set of hubs for me, because that's what he does, he just ignored me. I was going to pay

You got TSS on that transaction. I've got JT doing a couple small items and when I asked for him to do hubs, his answer was backed up with reason.