exhaust preferred exit

penguin

Crankenstein uses an intact banshee transmission crankcase paired with a Rotax top end and rotating assembly. The cases are cut. And globs of silicone everywhere to hold it together.

Disclaimer: I have only seen one of these up close and apart. And it was years ago.

• Like 1

I've heard tell from the old timers that the old 2 stroke Detroit Diesel 6V92's will run backwards, suck in crankcase oil and run away until they scatter themselves. Obviously not the same as a Banshee engine but still a 2 stroke

They will! We had those things years ago. Every once in awhile you'd have one do it. Very easy to tell something is off as soon as it fires though!

That green bike has always been a favorite.

Also, didn't spongebob use to make frames, how did that bike run?

I have the first SpongeBob frame. I bought it used almost 10 yrs ago.

That electric bike is heavy as fuck. Seems dangerous to me as well. I'd be afraid of a malfunction and it not shut off. I don't remember what it supposedly ran. But it didn't set the world on fire.

I have the first SpongeBob frame. I bought it used almost 10 yrs ago.

That electric bike is heavy as fuck. Seems dangerous to me as well. I'd be afraid of a malfunction and it not shut off. I don't remember what it supposedly ran. But it didn't set the world on fire.

It's amazingly safe. No worse than anything else Electric. We only ran it one and weekend and it was so fucking cold that batteries wouldn't work well. Now all he does is do burnouts in his road with it.