About wheelies

maggdog

What is the main thing on the engine or the chassis that make the wheelies less complicate to do on a banshee?

Some guys talking about: sprockets or short swingarm, maybe 2 into 1 improve more response on throttle

But i've seen some banshee with bolt ons that go up like a 4 stroke is a weird comparisson but is true.

And i don't know why, but i've saw many banshee with bolt ons and only spin and other not

What can be the main mod or combo that make enough power:

Exhaust?

Timing?

Aftermarket Intake?

Porting?

Aftermarket clutch?

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

You a little guy? Maybe you have an over weight buddy? Have him ride with you, and help lean back.

Throttle control, balance, and tap the rear brake to bring her down a bit........don't worry about being dick to butt with your homie. It's all practice for the big game!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Practice.

Do not spend money on mods to make it wheelie better. All it needs is a more skilled rider.

And cover that rear brake! The balance point is beyond what you feel is comfortable

This.

The banshee has a balance point that feels really far back.

I can't really wheelie the banshee any where near as well as I can the 450.

Maybe the motor has a bit to do with it, but i think i have to much power at the wrong time.

• Like 1

Practice.

Do not spend money on mods to make it wheelie better. All it needs is a more skilled rider.

And cover that rear brake! The balance point is beyond what you feel is comfortable

I second this.. This is Ragun in this video here, so he knows how its done. Find the balance point and get used to it, same tips he gave me as well.

This.

The banshee has a balance point that feels really far back.

I can't really wheelie the banshee any where near as well as I can the 450.

Maybe the motor has a bit to do with it, but i think i have to much power at the wrong time.

The ultra smooth power of the 450 makes it much easier to ride long wheelies.

Every 450 I've ever jumped on were very easy to wheelie thru the gears aost immediately.

The banshee definitely takes additional effort and skill.

I've got a vid of me on the kxf doing one for 2.5 miles without coming down. I had to stop because there was a intersection. I cannot post it on here though, to big of a file. I got 9 miles on one tire riding van dyke express way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Once a guy learns his balance point and throttle control, you can go a long ways.