Jetting for 10 mil?

Craig B

When I ran 35 PWK's I started out @ 165 main. I could ride around for about an hour before they would foul out. Wound up being at 148 or 150 if I recall.

Was this when you had your LP cylinders from Driveline? I ended up at a 138 main and that was on the rich side 

I have a question that is slightly off topic but not really.. Why is it that, you can take two different motors with the exact same modifications and supporting components being in the same area with same elevation, temps etc. but they wont have the exact same jetting? 

• Like 1

I have a question that is slightly off topic but not really.. Why is it that, you can take two different motors with the exact same modifications and supporting components being in the same area with same elevation, temps etc. but they wont have the exact same jetting?

The simple answer is each motor have is own soul. That's why I dont listen to people about jetting, not even builder.

I start high and work from there. It's the best way to do it by yourself and you will not seize anything.

• Like 2