What port are on these heads

maybe im not following what your saying ? if I have a question about a engine, cc would be the last place on the planet I would turn to for help. as for the tools they carry, its all pretty straight forward in function and use. if one of their in house tools broke then I could see a quick phone call to let them know your sending it back but otherwise I cant see where a phone call would be needed. surely nobody would need cc customer service to tell you how to use the tool. for repair of some the other tools they sell, I imagine they would want you to send it back to the manufacturer which is foredom. so ya maybe a 5min call would be needed there also. still for 1.5x-3x more cc charges for their stuff, I cant see where this little bit of customer service is worth the price but that's just me. support who you want I don't care. I was merely saying you can get some of the exact tools elsewhere for cheaper. far as I know it makes no difference where you buy a foredom tool, warranty is still honored just the same