What port are on these heads

Weav , these look like old school piano wire trinity big bore cylinders

I see. Was you able to tell bore. 70mm? Stroke? Hit me up sometime Carl when your not busy, or when I have time lol.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

The easiest way to do it would be Mail em or measure them with a digital caliper , I cant tell port style from pics or bore size. I also tried explaining they need a custom stock head rechamber/reworked for 70 mm bore , Pistons that big are like $250 for the rite ones . They need a copper head gasket from McDermott racing . Then you need to mock assemble the engine and figure out the deck height so mull engineering has an idea where to put the squish numbers along with piston crown setup, these engines are unicorn setups now and not many people can get them to stay together . It's definitely not something you just bolt together if you don't have all the pieces to the puzzle

The easiest way to do it would be Mail em or measure them with a digital caliper , I cant tell port style from pics or bore size. I also tried explaining they need a custom stock head rechamber/reworked for 70 mm bore , Pistons that big are like $250 for the rite ones . They need a copper head gasket from McDermott racing . Then you need to mock assemble the engine and figure out the deck height so mull engineering has an idea where to put the squish numbers along with piston crown setup, these engines are unicorn setups now and not many people can get them to stay together . It's definitely not something you just bolt together if you don't have all the pieces to the puzzle

best idea I guess mail them to you for everything and how much would you charge to because I mostly have all the pieces for me to get it or put together besides the domes and head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

best idea I guess mail them to you for everything and how much would you charge to because I mostly have all the pieces for me to get it or put together besides the domes and head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd bet you don't have 50% of what you need! Those are conversation pieces in today's world!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk