2006 SE Banshee LT elkas and mods

JasonB

Looking to sell off my 2006 Special Edition Yamaha Banshee, I fucked up my back on the 11th in a mountain bike crash that left me hospitalized. Probably not going to be back on a quad or bike of any type for a long time. Selling this bike to help with the bills I expect to get hit with for the ER visit and hospital stay. I just built this bike up over the winter, its in fantastic shape, runs awesome we just tore the motor down and rebuilt everything over the spring. Its got about 5 hrs of total ride time on the motor build and related parts. EVERYTHING IS NEW OR REBUILT WITH MINIMAL RIDE TIME ON IT! In some of the pics it has the black sand tires on it, the bike will come with the aftermarket aluminum wheels and tires you see that match in the other photos. I can include the sand tires for a different price if someone is interested.

Build thread for more pics and info on the bike:

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/184941-my-2006-se-build-up/page-1

Brakes and suspension:

NEW Elka stage 3 Long Travel front and rear shocks/suspension, set up for a rider between 220-250lbs.

NEW Alba A Arms, +2+1 arms

NEW ball joints with the a arms

NEW Billet anodized brake line clamps

NEW bushings through out

SS extended brake lines for the longer a arms

YFZ450 brake calipers up front, dual piston calipers and are a big upgrade from the stock banshee set up

NEW yfz450 brake pads on the front calipers

YFZ front brake master cylinder

NEW brake pads on the rear caliper

Billet E Brake block off plate

TORS Delete kit

Billet case saver chain guard

NEW Chariot cool head with 22cc domes

Billet water impeller and rebuilt water pump

Upgraded clutch with HD springs and new plates

NEW Chariot clutch pancake bearing package

NEW Chariot Billet timing advance plate

NEW OEM kill switch assembly with paperwork

NEW axle bearing carrier

Aftermarket wheels and tires for dirt, 90% of tread left.

ASV brake and clutch levers

Moose Easy pull clutch assembly

NEW OEM kicker assembly, NO RATTLE OR PLAY

NEW SLP pipes from JDS customs (over $500)

Relocated key from the bars to the fender, very clean and appealing location

FLEXX FASST Bars, include the other bushing kits for different dampening levels ($350 set of bars)

Extended lever billet carbon fiber overlay thumb throttle assembly

Newer chain and sprockets

Motor has been split: Precision Power Sports trued and welded the crank

NEW bearings, bushings, seals, rings and gaskets throughout the entire motor

Bike comes with a carb Sync tool which was $40 new and has been used ONCE to sync the carbs after the rebuild

NEW Oversized aluminum radiator with new cap

NEW throttle cable

NEW Clutch Cable

NEW VFORCE4 Carbon fiber reeds

NEW Inline temp gauge

Bunch of jets included

NEW Pro design air box intake kit, billet intake mouth kit thing

NEW Uni dual stage filter

I paid 2800 for the bike in November of 2015 before I sunk probably another 3K in random parts. Bike was almost totally stock when I bought it besides the wheels/tires. Price the items i listed above, i think my price is more than fair. The bikes been out once to ride since all the work has been done, and that was to ride at Glamis in California at the sand dunes. Bike has some normal blemishes on the plastics which I had planned to buff out but never got around to it. Bike comes with a STACK of paperwork from Yamaha and the previous owner detailing a mountain of maintenance done as well as the bill of lading (title). Bike is great, runs amazing, needs a good home

Bike has been built to play with, and the new parts have barely been broken in. Price is probably outrageous but im not hurting to sell, honestly I realize it's high but I'm not looking to part it out to make my money back so its $4500 OBO. Thanks for looking, im sure I missed some stuff too. If you have any questions just ask!0624b76fbed7939861f060a537fe13d8.jpgc26b72e69374bde3657da25a6eb6f773.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...