Trail/Dune build.

The motor is a good choice. The carbs 2- 35 pwks would be good. Pipes will depend on what you want the motor to do but sniper, cpi or shearer pipes will let the motor breath and make more power. For thumb fatigue using a Honda throttle and or cut springs from FAST will help. There is also other throttles available to use. A good new lubed up cable helps as well.

I figured a serval would be a gas hog so I'm also going to be putting a 5.5 gal fuel tank on it. But just or of curiosity long can you ride not wide open most of the time on a stock tank with a serval? And ok I'll look into the Honda throttles and cut springs. And which exhaust performs better for low to mid power? I'm not real concerned about top end because a banshee has the of top end anyway.

I am wanting to do a trail/dune build and I was thinking of doing a serval 421 4mil, advanced timing, toomey t6's, vforce4, and a 2-1 with a 38mm pwk. Thoughts?

My vote goes for Trinity pipes and a 2-1 well tuned is a great trail set up and not a slouch as many say it is on the top end.

Here's my set up:47143e6cbb4c8cc3022a0a28588aae41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk