Think I may have a big problem?

Two things I noticed going back through this. No mention of turns on air screw, and you still have stock pilot.

I went to FMF website and they actually recommend a 30 pilot.

Even though they say 260 main, that would be with totally stock air box, which you don't have.

Therefore, I wouldn't go any smaller on main, especially without doing a plug chop/read, and until you get the midrange dialed in.

Something that helps is looking at the diagram of which carb circuits affect certain throttle opening.

It is in the Clymers Repair Manual, might find it in a sticky in jetting forum.

I guess this point was missed by the OP completely.  Put larger pilots in, and adjust carbs accordingly.

Two things I noticed going back through this. No mention of turns on air screw, and you still have stock pilot.
I went to FMF website and they actually recommend a 30 pilot.
Even though they say 260 main, that would be with totally stock air box, which you don't have.
Therefore, I wouldn't go any smaller on main, especially without doing a plug chop/read, and until you get the midrange dialed in.

Something that helps is looking at the diagram of which carb circuits affect certain throttle opening.
It is in the Clymers Repair Manual, might find it in a sticky in jetting forum.

• Like 1