Think I may have a big problem?

Leak down.

So I did the leak down test 6psi for 6 minutes. Had a leak around the boost bottle the metal clamp is stretched so I bent it to make it tighter. It passed the leak down figured it would be all good and nothing. Still has that bog when you lug it and it start to pull in its powerband its like a small hick up. I have 290 mains and stock pilots and the needle is on the second one up from bottom I had it in the middle but still the same any ideas? Btw idles great now that the carbs where synced. Thinking abt getting new clamps and just a cross over tube and then see what happens.

Definitely get rid of the boost bottle !! Only thing they do is crack the intake boots. And I can say that from experience!! And they didn't start leaking until 3yrs later , after I got rid of it, when I did some jetting. Either crossover or some PVC caps that fit in boots.

Occasionally you can get a flat spot that seems impossible to get rid of. Not saying to stop trying, just don't drive in those conditions.

Double/tripple check that carbs are clean, float level is correct, bowls on correct carb, all the stupid shit that gets overlooked no matter how many times posted or you've done it.

Hell, even start double checking electrical, won't hurt.

Definitely get rid of the boost bottle !! Only thing they do is crack the intake boots. And I can say that from experience!! And they didn't start leaking until 3yrs later , after I got rid of it, when I did some jetting. Either crossover or some PVC caps that fit in boots.

Occasionally you can get a flat spot that seems impossible to get rid of. Not saying to stop trying, just don't drive in those conditions.

Double/tripple check that carbs are clean, float level is correct, bowls on correct carb, all the stupid shit that gets overlooked no matter how many times posted or you've done it.

Hell, even start double checking electrical, won't hurt.