Not running right

Cant get gas from carbs to cylinders, just sits in bowls, bike only started once when a little gas was poured in each cylinder, and started backfiring immediately, so i stopped trying,

Is this the reeds not sucking in gas or the carbs not functioning properly, in need of help, whether i should purchase new carbs or what????

Did you try cleaning the jets out?

I cleaned the carbs as a whole took the bowls off, let them soak overnight and sprayed them through any holes and removed any screws while doing so, the gas doesnt spray into cylinders, just sits in bowls, i dont know if its the reeds not working, or a carb problem.

Make sure you out the correct bowl on the correct carb. The bowls are right and left specific. Also, is the choke tube between the carbs connected

The vacuum tube is connected and the bowl that goes on the choke side is corectly installed, this is why im wondering what the problem could be, everything is the way it should be and the spark plugs are dry, but the carb bowls have gas in them.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Do some testing

Compression

Check float height

Leakdown

I doubt reeds woud keep fuel from getting to cyls...

I know the bike has compression, it never started, but once I poured a little gas in each cylinder it ran, thats how I diagnosed that there was no gas getting to the motor no leaks, and the whole carbs were rebuilt and cleaned properly so idk??, and this is a rebuilt motor so im pretty sure it has something to do with the carbs, because if there was a problem with the motor it would not have started once like it did??? Edited by Will910