Who's the top porting guys as of right now

not sure what there calling it nowadays, dune/play port? Stock cylinder bike, Im about to buy a pair of cylinders to send off, mine has ported cylinders on there now but not enough (back yard port job) looking for a real port job, raptor 700's where leaving me at little Sahara drags, mostly ride in sand and dirt, no slow trail stuff I'm always WO drifting or racing mostly playing I had a trinity stage 5 that had the power but was a ring eater so that sucked, looking to see who the top shops are for this kind of port work

Never said "best of the best" that was you , I said who's the top guys in the stock porting sene right now and said around 400, was just looking for some good leads or some people talking about there port work good or bad, but instead I get people telling me to do other stuff or just have anyone do it or people like bennett131 that that put words in my mouth, I mean wtf people act like its a big fucking secret I'm only looking for leads hell give your builder a fucking shout out already I'm sure he would love some more business, BHQ used to be the shit now just full of know it all's that won't help a fellow banshee owner keep it alive, I'll just stick with the builders I know of

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk