A-Arms Friggin A-Arms, Questions On Selection?

Big Mike NY

In the market for +2+1 a-arms.. I've looked at them all from least expensive to expensive and I cannot decide which ones to pull the trigger on.. So, with the following being considered; Alba, Full Flight, Lonestar, Fireball, American Star, JD, Houser and big dollar Roll Design! My fucking head hurts! All I can say is they all appear to be built the same, offer the same +2+1 geometry, warranty against failure. What brand do you guys recommend for my weekend warrior? I do not jump at all so I am looking for an a-arm strictly for a handling purpose.. All the above mentioned a-arms above are within $100-$150 in price except the buku dollar Roll Design.. Discuss. FYI the shocks I will be using with my new a-arms are Elka Stage 3.

Thanks!

I have Jannsenn (fireball)

I'd run them on any bike.

Roll is only LT. I believe JD is LT as well. I never really looked into them.

I'd personally not run full flight.

Does houser make banshee arms?

LSR is good stuff. I'd just choose something different for personal preference.

Your right Roll and JD are long travel and that is something I do not want! So that narrows it down to Fireball, LSR, Alba, American Star or Full Flights.. I do not know if Houser makes a-arms for banshees, come to think of it I don't think they do... Can anyone confirm? I'm waiting to hear back on a price for Fireballs.. I can speak form experience that the American Stars are built like fucking tank parts! Solid super durable and adjustable and have a lifetime warranty! I have them on my 250R! Here are the American Stars check them out..

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/361528930964

What is the price point on the Fireballs (ball park)??

Ok OP who does not jump. You must go with LT arms. Those elkas will ride like crap look into fox shocks or custom axis. You should probably do a leak down test while your at it. Then please send your motor away to bed rebuilt for 13 months. While it's gone make sure to powder coat and polish everything ( we know NY is know for its sunny weather all year round) don't forget about an extended axle to go with those arms. Now you are perfectly set up bhq style.

• Like 1

Ok OP who does not jump. You must go with LT arms. Those elkas will ride like crap look into fox shocks or custom axis. You should probably do a leak down test while your at it. Then please send your motor away to bed rebuilt for 13 months. While it's gone make sure to powder coat and polish everything ( we know NY is know for its sunny weather all year round) don't forget about an extended axle to go with those arms. Now you are perfectly set up bhq style.

I second this! However when your done part it out.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk